Magnetic therapy for pelvic floor dysfunction
- Bladder Stress incontinence
- Bladder Urgency and urge incontinence
- Post delivery to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles
- Post surgery for prolapse
- Post prostatectomy in men
For some women who have poor sensation in their pelvic floor, magnetic therapy improves their awareness and aids in helping them perform correct pelvic floor exercises. I find it particularly useful in mothers following delivery when their pelvic floor is at its weakest. It is non-invasive and safe. The number of treatment sessions vary upon the needs for each person.